- For other uses, see Screen Door Zombie (disambiguation).
Screen Door Zombie is a galactic uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 5 to play, and has 4/4. He has the Gravestone trait, and his ability shields him for the turn he is revealed.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Trait: Gravestone
- Ability: When revealed: This can't be hurt this turn.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Uncommon
Little known fact: He carries a door to protect himself from solar radiation.
- Added to the game.
Despite being a more expensive version of Trash Can Zombie, this zombie is able to destroy a tough plant with 4 health or less, and will live for the turn he is played, then acting like Drum Major on the next turn but without benefit from any tribes.
You can also use this zombie to destroy a plant with 8 health or less, or to stall out Soul Patch as he does 4 damage on the turn when he is shielded, then 4 more damage the next turn.
If you see a Hearty hero that plays a gravestone and nothing else when they have 5 brains, chances are that it may be Screen Door Zombie. If you think you can predict him, try to play a plant with 5 so it is able to survive this turn. However, most plants cannot take two attacks from him, so be prepared to lose that plant.
Like all Gravestone zombies, this zombie's main weakness is Grave Buster, as it can instantly destroy him, protecting you or your valuable plants.
- He and Newspaper Zombie are the only zombies in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes to permanently change appearance when they are damaged.
- He can be considered an upgrade of Trash Can Zombie, as he has the same trait and ability as Trash Can Zombie, but has more strength and health, at a cost of more brains.