For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 16.
Save Our Seeds I is the first Save Our Seeds level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must protect a Wall-nut on a minecart. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a star.
Penny: This nut is about to face a big wave of Cowboy Zombies. (这个坚果即将面对一大波牛仔僵尸。)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: We must protect that nut, I still need to use it for bowling! (一定要保住那个坚果, 我还要拿它当保龄球玩呢！)
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The player need to keep a close eye on the endangered Wall-nut in order to move it to safer lanes or else it will be eaten.
- Managing the location of the Wall-nut is the key to the completion of this level.
- Suggested plants
- Start out by planting as many sun plants as possible, using a Potato Mine to take out the first zombie.
- When the next two zombies arrive, plant a Snapdragon, and get a whole column of those in (preferably in column 5).
- Keep building up sun plants and Snapdragons, then add in two columns of Split Peas and add Wall-nuts as necessary in column 6.
- Repair the endangered Wall-nut with Plant Food.
- Crazy Dave's dialogue references the mini-game Wall-nut Bowling.
- However, as Wall-nut Bowling does not appear in any version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, though Bulb Bowling takes its place.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name