Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 16.
Save Our Seeds I is the first Save Our Seeds level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must protect a Wall-nut on a minecart. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a star.
Penny: This nut is about to face a big wave of Cowboy Zombies. (这个坚果即将面对一大波牛仔僵尸。)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: We must protect that nut, I still need to use it for bowling! (一定要保住那个坚果, 我还要拿它当保龄球玩呢！)
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The player need to keep a close eye on the endangered Wall-nut in order to move it to safer lanes or else it will be eaten.
- Managing the location of the Wall-nut is the key to the completion of this level.
- Suggested plants
- Start out by planting as many sun plants as possible, using a Potato Mine to take out the first zombie.
- When the next two zombies arrive, plant a Snapdragon, and get a whole column of those in (preferably in column 5).
- Keep building up sun plants and Snapdragons, then add in two columns of Split Peas and add Wall-nuts as necessary in column 6.
- Repair the endangered Wall-nut with Plant Food.
- Crazy Dave's dialogue references the mini-game Wall-nut Bowling.
- However, as Wall-nut Bowling does not appear in any version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, though Bulb Bowling takes its place.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name