(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: It is now clear that these beans are being stalked.
Crazy Dave: Leave no bean behind!
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- This level is hard, especially when the player has not chosen the right plants.
- Spring Beans are all placed up to the planks and the edge of the player's ship (specifically known as landing points for Swashbuckler Zombies, making them vulnerable to those, Imp Cannons, and Zombie Parrots. Also, plants planted on planks are very easily eaten). The level will be really hard because of the constant assaults of Swashbuckler Zombies and Imp Cannons. Spring Beans will most likely fall asleep.
- Again, the Coconut Cannon is recommended to beat the level. But if the player doesn't have it, there are still plenty of other good plants to choose from, like Bloomerang or Repeater.
- Potato Mines are completely useless in this level, as the endangered plants are all on planks, which is the place that Potato Mines cannot be planted.
- Blover can also come in handy in this level, as it can get rid of some unwanted Swashbuckler Zombies or Zombie Parrots, including Imp Cannons that have their Imp still in air when being shot.
- Suggested plants
- Plant two column of Twin Sunflowers. Use Iceberg Lettuces to delay zombies for the first stage. Be careful of the Swashbuckler Zombie and Seagull Zombie.
- During the first zombies, quickly plant Bonk Choys behind the Spring Beans in plankless lanes and in front of Spring Beans in plank lanes. Then plant Wall-nuts on plank lanes, in front of the Bonk Choys.
- Plant Bloomerangs as much as you can to use them as your main attack plants. Replace Twin Sunflowers with Bloomerangs to plant more.
- Don't forget the plant's Plant Food upgrade!
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name