Rux's Bazaar is a shop that was added in the Trials of Gnomus DLC in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is owned by Rux and if the player speaks to him, he will show customization items in his shop that are available to buy items by purchasing coins. Five items are available to purchase each time the Bazaar is open. The things Rux sells in his shop involves:
- Rare Customization that costs 10,000 to 50,000 coins
- Legendary Consumables that cost 25,000 coins for 10 of them.
- Classic Customization or Taunt that costs 50,000 coins
- Special Customization that costs 250,000 coins
- Legendary Customization that costs 300,000 coins
- Exclusive Legendary Customization that costs 500,000 coins
- Exclusive Ability that costs 500,000 coins
- Legendary Character Sticker that costs 1,000,000 coins
Rux's Bazaar is found inside the sewers under the Backyard Battleground, near the entrance to the grate that leads to the Chamber of Gnomes. It will only be open for a limited time, so the player should be sure to check back regularly.
Nearly every time Rux appears, he sells an exclusive ability that can only be purchased through him. This is a list of all the abilities Rux has sold in order of release;
- Pizzazzling Potato Mine - A bling version of the Cactus' Potato Mine ability.
- Super Guided Ultra Ball - An alternate ability of Super Brainz's Super Ultra Ball ability.
- Arcane Lotus - An alternate ability of Rose's Arcane Enigma ability.
- Rainbow Flower - An alternate ability of the Sunflower's Heal Flower ability.
- Dark Bean Bomb - An alternate ability of the Peashooter's Chili Bean Bomb ability.
- Future Dummy - An alternate ability of the All-Star's Dummy Shield ability.
- Bedazzled Bolt Blaster - A bling version of the Engineer's Big Bolt Blaster ability.
- Bling Pylon Call - A bling version of the Pylon Imp's Pylon Call ability.
- Vampweed - An alternate ability of the Chomper's Spikeweed ability.
- Red Artichoke - An alternate ability of the Cactus' Garlic Drone ability.
- Bling Maiden - An alternate ability of the Cactus' Iron Maiden ability.
- See here.
- Before the Trials of Gnomus DLC was released, Rux's Bazaar could be seen under construction and inaccessible.
- The day before the DLC was released, it was completed but was closed.
- An easter egg on the splitscreen screen shows a Cactus in Rux's Bazaar with the banner saying "Gnome Depot". This beta name is a reference to the retail store Home Depot.
- If the player goes near the shop, they can hear music from Infinity Time being played on a small green radio.
- If the radio is destroyed, the music will stop.
- Outside the sewer, the music can also be heard on the road near the main entrance of the zombie base in Backyard Battleground.