Rux's Bazaar is a shop that was added in the Trials of Gnomus DLC in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is owned by Rux and if the player speaks to him, he will show customization items in his shop that are available to buy items by purchasing coins. Five items are available to purchase each time the Bazaar is open. The things Rux sells in his shop involve:
- Three Rare Customizations that cost 10,000 to 50,000 coins
- A Special Customization that costs 250,000 coins
- A Legendary Customization that costs 500,000 coins
Rux's Bazaar is found inside the sewers under the Backyard Battleground, near the entrance to the grate that leads to the Chamber of Gnomes. It will only be open for a limited time, so the player should be sure to check back regularly.
- Before the Trials of Gnomus DLC was released, Rux's Bazaar could be seen under construction and inaccessible.
- The day before the DLC was released, it was completed but was closed.
- If the player goes near the shop, they can hear music from Infinity Time being played on a small green radio.
- If the radio is destroyed, the music will stop.