—Rux the Deal Breaker
Rux (known as Rux the Deal Breaker when talking to him) is a character released in the Trials of Gnomus DLC. He is found in the sewers and owns a shop called "Rux's Bazaar." When the player talk to him, he will show the player Customizations for them to buy for an amount of coins. Rare Customizations cost between 10,000 and 50,000 coins, Special Customizations cost 250,000 coins and Legendary Customizations cost between 300,000 and 500,000 and exclusive abilities cost 500,000 coins. "Classic" customizations, referring to items from Garden Warfare 1, vary between prices. And finally, Legendary character pieces cost 1,000,000 coins. His stocks changes each time he appears.
|September 8–11, 2016|
|September 29 - October 2, 2016|
|October 20–23, 2016|
|November 10–13, 2016|
|November 24–27, 2016|
|December 1–4, 2016|
|December 22–25, 2016|
|January 12–15, 2017|
|February 2–5, 2017|
|February 23–26, 2017|
- He is the only Gnome that will not try to hurt the player.
- He is also the only Gnome that can't be hurt by the player.
- He is the only known Gnome to wear pink while the rest wear either red, green, blue or yellow.
- When near his shop, a green radio will play music from Infinity Time.
- Before the Trials of Gnomus DLC was released, his shop could be seen under construction. The day before the Trials of Gnomus DLC was released, his shop was finished, but was closed.
- According to a message that appeared in the player's mailbox, Rux has a grandmother who he refers to as "Grammy-gnome".
- His name may be a refence to the word Bux ( Don't Remove This Part.)