Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Royal Hypno-Flower is a boss plant introduced in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. She is encountered as both the final boss of the zombie missions in Special Ops and one of the bosses in Boss Hunt.
- Energy Blast: The Royal Hypno-Flower's main attack, where she fires pink blasts that explode on impact, dealing damage. This attack leaves a harmless cloud of spores on impact, but noticeably "ripples" the area around the site of impact, making it harder for the target to see.
- Vine Whip: Lashes out twice in front of her with her arms, dealing damage and knocking back targets. Identical to Sunflower Queen's version.
- Super Goatify: Only used every time the boss loses one quarter of her health, the Royal Hypno-Flower roots in place, charging energy. During this time, she is highly vulnerable, but afterwards, She transforms all zombies into Stinky Goats (albeit pink ones). In order to dispel the effect, zombies must eat a decorative plant called the "Poly Leaf". As the boss becomes more damaged, more Poly Leaves are required to dispel this effect.
Like Captain Smasher, Royal Hypno-Flower relies on her ability to stop the zombies from damaging herself. In the hunt, she can only do this three times. As a zombie you need to hit her many times. Super Brainz (preferably Electro Brainz), Scientist (preferably Marine Biologist), All-Star (preferably Tennis Star), and Captain Deadbeard are recommended and are a great team to defeat her. Super Brainz and All-Star have more health and can deal good damage, Scientist to heal, and Captain Deadbeard to snipe Hypno-shrooms. Be warned, as Royal Hypno-Flower can shoot similarly to Alien Flower by shooting spores.
When Royal Hypno-Flower's health is lost by a quarter, she will charge up. When she charges up she will turn the whole team into Stinky Goats, even Z-Mechs. It is ideal to use Super-Brainz or All-Star to go eat the Poly Leaf because they have high health. If any allies were KO'ed during this time, they will be revived once the spell is removed, so reviving teammates isn't a priority when the Poly Leaves appear.
- Her name and appearance is a combination of Sunflower Queen, Hypno-shroom, and Sunflower, with the "Queen: in Sunflower Queen replaced with the word "Royal."
- This is the second Sunflower-themed boss, with the Sunflower Queen being the first.
- She is one of the six flowers to use their "arms" to fight zombies. The others are Sunflower Queen, Match Flower Boxer, Morning Glory, Briar Rose and Poppin' Poppies.
- She has almost the same intro animation as Sunflower Queen.
- Unlike Rose, she can turn a Z-Mech into a goat.