|Other Superpowers|| Transmogrify|
|Refuses to be nerfed.|
Rose is a plant hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and the leader of the Smarty and Solar classes. Rose's Signature Superpower is Goatify, which transforms the zombie with the highest strength into a 1/1 Goat. If there are 2 or more zombies with the highest strength, Rose can decide which zombie to transform into a Goat.
- Classes: Smarty, Solar
- Boss Fights:
Refuses to be nerfed.
Rose's Smarty cards outsmart the opponent, foil their plans, and protect other plants, while her Solar cards generate more sun for more plants to be played at once, destroy any threat, and make Rose much more annoying to defeat.
Use the freezing elements to your advantage by freezing any zombie that threatens any sun-producing plant. She is capable of significantly weakening Zombie fighters or can quite possibly make them a sitting goat. Rose can get more sun faster and completely suppress the enemy with clever tactics Winter Melon.
Rose, however, focuses on tactics too much, and not much on direct offense or defense. Many of her plants have below average stats, and if the opponent manages to outfox her, outlast her, and overwhelm her, she can get in a tight spot, and there is not much she can do.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Rose (PvZH).
- Her Signature Superpower is a reference to her Goatify ability in Garden Warfare 2, as it can turn zombies into goats as well.
- She herself gets turned into a goat at the end of the mission "Everything's Coming Up Goats!" when she tries to turn Super Brainz into a goat, but he uses his mirror, reflecting the Goatify and turns Rose herself into a goat.
- Rose's castle appears in one of the mission's comics.
- Rose, Citron, and Night Cap are the only plant Heroes that do not have a specific known Plant fighter counterpart.
- Rose could be the Hero form of Briar Rose. However, this is not confirmed.
- In the final level of Stormin' the Castle, Rose has the ability to use Sunburn, though it is supposed to be Solar Flare's Signature Superpower. This may be a bug.
- Her description references how Rose from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 was nerfed in the Graveyard Variety Pack DLC update.
- She is the only hero to not wear a L.E.A.F. symbol.