|Tribe||Root Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||A Plant gets +2 and can't be hurt this turn.|
|A good way to root for the Plants.|
Root Wall is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian superpowers. It costs 1 to use. When it is played, a selected plant will be protected for a turn. In addition, that plant will gain +2.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Root Superpower Trick
- Abilities: A plant gets +2 and can't be hurt this turn.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
A good way to root for the Plants.
- ▼ No longer gives the plant hero a card.
- ▲ Targeted plant now gains +2.
This trick is used to shield a plant you do not want to lose or be damaged. Citron can use this with Soul Patch for guaranteed invincibility on that turn, while Grass Knuckles can use this to protect a plant that needs setting up like Pea Pod or Doubled Mint. This can also be used for plants with high strength and low health like Carrotillery.
However, Citron's Peel Shield is a superior version of this, except for the fact that it gives the player an extra card instead of giving a plant more health.
- The word "root" in its description has a double meaning. One means "to cheer for," while the other means the root of a plant.
- The animation for it appears to be similar to Rock Wall, but roots are used instead of rocks.