|Tribe||Root Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||A Plant gets +2 and can't be hurt this turn.|
|A good way to root for the Plants.|
Root Wall is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian class. It costs 1 to play, and its abilities make a selected plant unable to be hurt for the turn it is played, and give it +2.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribes: Root Superpower Trick
- Abilities: A plant gets +2 and can't be hurt this turn.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
A good way to root for the Plants.
- ▼ Ability removed: Draw a card.
- ▲ Ability added: A plant gets +2.
This trick is used to shield a plant you do not want to lose or be damaged. Citron can use this with Soul Patch for guaranteed invincibility on that turn, while Grass Knuckles can play this to protect a plant that needs setting up like Pea Pod or Doubled Mint. This can also be used for plants with high strength and low health like Carrotillery.
However, Citron's Peel Shield is a superior version of this, except for the fact that it gives the player an extra card instead of giving a plant more health.
- The word "root" in its description has a double meaning. One means "to cheer for," while the other means the root of a plant.
- The animation for it appears to be similar to Rock Wall, but roots are used instead of rocks.