|Abilities||Destroy a Plant with 2 or less.|
|Gives new meaning to the phrase "rock n' roll".|
Its name is a potential reference to any of the following:
- The phrase "a rolling stone gathers no moss."
- The English rock band The Rolling Stones.
- The song Like a Rolling Stone by American musician Bob Dylan.
- The Boulder Trap Tile in Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Trick
- Abilities: Destroy a Plant with 2 or less.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Gives new meaning to the phrase "rock n' roll".
This trick can be good for the start of the game if the plant hero chooses to play a card. However, you can also save this card for another opportunity. Use this to destroy any threatening or set-up plant like Pea Pod, Sunflower, or Wall-Nut. Plants like spinepple boosts all plants with no strength to 2, which makes the rolling stone trick come in handy, killing all plants with 2 or less.