- Not to be confused with the Wild West Gargantuar.
|Tribe||Sports Gargantuar Zombie|
When revealed: Move a Plant.
|Why yes, this IS his first rodeo.|
Rodeo Gargantuar is a premium rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It costs 7 to play, and has 5/9. It has the Gravestone trait, and its ability allows itself to move a plant to a selected lane when it is revealed. Its plant counterpart is Whipvine.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Sports Gargantuar Zombie
- Ability: Gravestone. When revealed: Move a Plant.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Why yes, this IS his first rodeo.
- ▲ Health change: 8 → 9.
- ▼ Brain cost change: 6 → 7.
Rodeo Gargantuar is basically a Sumo Wrestler with higher stats. Use this zombie as you would do with a Sumo Wrestler. With a very high health stat this can survive a strong attack or two. Use its ability to move a potential threat to Rodeo Gargantuar's lane to destroy it, or to move a plant away from its lane so that it can possibly finish off the plant hero. You can also use Zombie Coach to make it so it can't be hurt, as it is also a sports zombie. If Neptuna or The Smash is being used, you can use Possessed on this, and will now have Frenzy and even more health.
Grave Buster, Doom-Shroom, Squash, and Lawnmower can destroy it easily. However, if those cards are not available, strategize and determine potential spots where the zombie hero will direct the plant. If there are 3 plants on field (one is the lane Rodeo Gargantuar is in Gravestone), the plant hero can place a plant in Rodeo Gargantuar's lane and it will be forced to move it to the empty lane, which could easily turn the tables if the positioning is planned ahead and strategically used. Take it down quickly, because it could easily damage your plant hero for five (or even more, if it is buffed).
- Its appearance is based on the Wild West Gargantuar.
- Its appearance may also be partially based on the Sheriff Gargantuar as well.
- Similar to the Imp-Throwing Gargantuar, Rodeo Gargantuar is one of the various Plants vs. Zombies 2 Gargantuars renamed, in this case the Wild West Gargantuar.
- However, they have a handful of differences in appearance.
- In the Z-Mech Ally Pack, this has a lasso.
- For some reason, it is smaller than the other Gargantuars in the game.
- It, tied with Zombot 1000 has the second-most health in the game, the first being Wannabe Hero, assuming that the zombie hero has at least 9 health.