|Abilities||Destroy a Plant that has 4 or more.|
|Turns out, it IS rocket science.|
Rocket Science is a premium uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 3 to play, and its ability instantly destroys a selected plant with 4 or more.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Science Trick
- Ability: Destroy a Plant that has 4 or more.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Turns out, it IS rocket science.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
This trick can be a huge benefit, since it can take out plants which have or can have a big boost of strength, such as Super-Phat Beets and Potted Powerhouse. Pea Pod and Doubled Mint are also options, as they both gain Strength every turn. Threats to zombie fighters, such as Winter Melon, Three-Headed Chomper, and Soul Patch, are also good selections to destroy.
There is very little you can do. Prioritizing on one Plant's Strength when against a Brainy is usually not a good idea, as this will be able to destroy it. The only surefire way to combat Rocket Science is to use bonus attacks after buffing a plant to ensure some damage, or use fighters with 3 or less. Using glass cannons, such as Mushroom Ringleader or Magnifying Grass, is not recommended to use against Brainy heroes, as they can just counter it using this trick.
- Its description is a reference to the phrase "it's not rocket science," meaning that something is not as hard as rocket science, the primary field of aircraft and spacecraft correctly called aerospace engineering.
- A rocket similar to this one is found in Wall-Knight and Z-Mech's comic strip.
- The face on the rocket is the same as the face on Rolling Stone.