|Abilities||Destroy a Plant that has 4 or more.|
|Turns out, it IS rocket science.|
Rocket Science is a premium uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 3 to play, and its ability instantly destroys a selected plant that has 4 or more. Its plant counterpart is Shamrocket.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Science Trick
- Ability: Destroy a Plant that has 4 or more.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Turns out, it IS rocket science.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- New sound effects when Rocket Science is played.
- New animation when Rocket Science is played.
This trick can be a huge benefit, since it can take out plants with 4 or more strength, such as Super-Phat Beets and Potted Powerhouse. Pea Pod, Blooming Heart and Doubled Mint are also good options, as they gain strength every turn. Threats to zombie fighters, such as Winter Melon, Three-Headed Chomper, and Soul Patch, are also good options to destroy.
Prioritizing on one plant's strength when playing against a Brainy hero is usually not a good idea, as the zombie hero may use Rocket Science to destroy it. The only surefire way to combat Rocket Science is to use bonus attacks after buffing a plant to ensure some damage, or use fighters with 3 or less. Using glass cannons, such as Mushroom Ringleader or Magnifying Grass, is not recommended to use against Brainy heroes, as they can just counter it using this trick. In that case, try to play plants with low strength. If you need to play high strength plants, try to play 2 or more of them.
- Its description is a reference to the phrase "it's not rocket science," meaning that something is not as hard as rocket science, the primary field of aircraft and spacecraft more properly called aerospace engineering.
- A rocket similar to this one is found in Wall-Knight and Z-Mech's comic strip.
- The face on the rocket is the same as the face on Rolling Stone, Balloon Zombie's balloon, and Toxic Waste Imp's barrel.
- A recent update changed Rocket Science's animation slightly. Now, it moves much more slowly, as well as the audio being much slower.