|Abilities||A Zombie gets +5.|
|Better than a wall of scissors, but worse than a wall of paper.|
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Superpower Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +5.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Better than a wall of scissors, but worse than a wall of paper.
- Removed from The Smash's superpower set, replaced with Possessed.
- Added to Z-Mech's superpower set, replacing Possessed.
Rock Wall is really useful to keep one zombie alive for a long time. You could use it in the early game to get a small advantage, or use it on a zombie that has high strength but low health such as Exploding Imp, or zombies you want to keep for longer such as Undying Pharaoh.
You can use instant-kills on the zombie to ignore its health boost or Bounce the zombie to remove its boost.
- Its description is a reference to a famous hand game, Rock-Paper-Scissors.
- The animation of Root Wall and Rock Wall are similar.