- For other uses, see Repeater (disambiguation).
Repeater was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It is obtained after the player reclaims The Fitness Lot. It still shoots two peas per shot, but each one of Repeater's peas deals 40 damage, making it able to do 80 damage per shot. It only requires 100 sun in this game, which is the same cost as Peashooter.
Repeater fires two peas at a time. Probably because, secretly, Repeater yearns for love.
- Looking closely, the player can see that it jumps before firing.
- It is the only peashooting plant that does not keel over to one side when KO'ed. Instead, it flops on its face.
- Each pea does 40 damage per shot rather than 20, meaning it deals 80 damage in one volley, which is equal to the Gatling Pea's damage per burst from the first game.
- Its description mentions that it is secretly yearning for love, referencing its Suburban Almanac entry from the original Plants vs. Zombies.