- For other uses, see Repeater (disambiguation).
|Time to harvest||Six hours|
|Gem cost||130 or 150|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Fitness Lot|
Repeater was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It is obtained after the player reclaims The Fitness Lot. It still shoots two peas per shot, but each one of Repeater's peas deals two damage, making it able to do four normal damage shots. It only requires 100 sun in this game, which is the same cost as Peashooter.
Repeater fires two peas at a time. Probably because, secretly, Repeater yearns for love.
- Looking closely, the player can see that the it jumps before firing.
- It is the only peashooting plant that does not keel over to one side when KO'ed. Instead, it flops on its face.
- Each pea does two normal damage shots rather than one, meaning it deals four damage in one volley, which is equal to the Gatling Pea's damage per burst from the first game.
- Its description mentions that it is secretly yearning for love, referencing its Suburban Almanac entry from the original Plants vs. Zombies.