- For the primal variant, see Primal Rafflesia.
|Damage||Heavy (Not mentioned)|
|Unlocked||Collecting 10 Rafflesia Puzzle Pieces|
Rafflesia is one of the park employees that children love the most. Wherever he is will be surrounded by children. He likes this feeling. "I blow the best bubbles! The children all love to see me blow bubbles!" He says that when he introduces himself to others. What he doesn't know is that while the others are nodding and smiling, most of them are confused: Isn't Rafflesia the one that's in charge of selling balloons?
Rafflesia (大王花; pinyin: dàwáng huā) is a plant obtained in Frostbite Caves in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Its attack usually consists of slowly producing spores that travel across the lawn and blow up groups of zombies. It always attacks the zombies at the back of its lane.
It is based on the plants from the Rafflesia genus which are native to Southeast Asia.
Note: Rafflesia's recharge in-game is Mediocre.
Sun cost: 350
Rafflesia attacks hidden behind the zombies.
Special: It attacks the rearmost zombie
Plant feature: short
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, it releases spores that go on random tiles and explode, killing anything that is on those tiles.
It now releases spores that home to nearest zombies in all lanes.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Rafflesia.
- It and Citron are the only plants in the series that cost 350 sun.
- It is the first, and currently only, non-mushroom plant to shoot spores.
- The Almanac states that it is a park employee and that his job is to sell balloons. However, he doesn't know this and blows bubbles for the visitors instead.
- This and Primal Rafflesia are the only plant based on rafflesia.
- It and Whirlwind Acorn are the only Chinese-exclusive plants in Frostbite Caves.
- It is unknown how it could have a primal version, as Jurassic Marsh is set in the Jurassic Period, and Frostbite Caves is in the ice age, and those periods in time are not far apart.