Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 9-1
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Number of pathway tiles||20 (two pathways)|
|First time||100 EXP and 3 Bloomerang Puzzle Pieces|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 9-1 is the ninth level in Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is a regular level with no unusual objectives. Beating the level will get 3 Bloomerang Puzzle Pieces.
- Even though the zombies are all easy to defeat, the hordes of them may cause a problem for the player.
- Start off normally, using cheap attacking plants to kill the first few zombies.
- Bruce Bamboos are ideal for killing the zombies on the pathways.
- Use Wall-nuts to protect the plants.
- Upgrading the Sunflowers to Twin Sunflowers and the Peashooters to Repeaters is very helpful in defeating the zombies.
- Using Sod to plant on pathways is a good idea.
- In difficult situations, use Plant Food.