Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 9-1
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Number of pathway tiles||20 (two pathways)|
|First time||100 EXP and 3 Bloomerang Puzzle Pieces|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 9-1 is the ninth level in Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is a regular level with no unusual objectives. Beating the level will get 3 Bloomerang Puzzle Pieces.
- Even though the zombies are all easy to defeat, the hordes of them may cause a problem for the player.
- Start off normally, using cheap attacking plants to kill the first few zombies.
- Bruce Bamboos are ideal for killing the zombies on the pathways.
- Use Wall-nuts to protect the plants.
- Upgrading the Sunflowers to Twin Sunflowers and the Peashooters to Repeaters is very helpful in defeating the zombies.
- Using Sod to plant on pathways is a good idea.
- In difficult situations, use Plant Food.