Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 6-2
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Number of pathway tiles||25 (three pathways)|
|Type||Save Our Seeds|
|First time||50 upgrade sun, 3 Lightning Reed Puzzle Pieces and a money bag|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Protect the endangered plants|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 6-2 is the first spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 6-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To play this level, the player must unlock the star gate with 10 stars. There are three pathways in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 50 upgrade sun and 3 Lightning Reed Puzzle Pieces. To get all three stars, the player must protect the endangered Bruce Bamboo, and not lose any lawn mowers.
- This level should be easy, however if the player is not prepared well, Zombie Piggies could go through all their defenses easily.
- Protecting the Bruce Bamboo should be easy too if the player uses their new plant, Venus Flytrap.
- Do what you need first. Kill the first zombies with cheap attack plants. Plant a Venus Flytrap in front of the endangered Bruce Bamboo and a Wall-nut to protect Venus Flytrap. Remember to replace the Wall-nut with an another one every time that Wall-nut has been eaten.
- Use the Bruce Bamboos to kill the zombies on the pathway. Plant Wall-nuts and avoid letting the zombies going on the pathway, which makes the Bruce Bamboos have to deal with them.
- When you're in trouble, use Plant Food.