Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 4-1
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Number of pathway tiles||14 (one pathway)|
|First time||200 upgrade sun and Pomegranate-pult|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 4-1 is the fourth level in Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum. It is a tutorial about how to use the Pomegranate-pult. It features one pathway going through the first, second and third lane.
- This level is not very difficult, however Calvary Zombies and Archer Zombies can cause big problems if in groups.
- Do what you need first. Plant your defense and attack.
- Plant Bruce Bamboos near the pathways to defeat Cavalry Zombies.
- Try to plant one Carrot Missile in each row so Archer Zombies will target them instead of the other plants.
- Protect the Pomegranate-pult at every cost, as it's useful against Shield Guardian Zombies.
- In the final wave, use the plants' Plant Food effect.