Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-3
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Type||Carrot Missile Launch|
| Two |
|First time||3 and a money bag|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Don't lose more than 1 plant.|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-3 is the second spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is a Carrot Missile Launch level. There are no pathways in this level, and there are two pre-placed Carrot Missiles on the lawn. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 100 upgrade sun to upgrade certain plants and three Spring Bean Puzzle Pieces.
The player can fire the first Carrot Missile by using the "S" button, and the second one by using the "A" button.
- This Carrot Missile Launch level can be harder than the previous one, since the player needs to control two Carrot Missiles to defeat zombies.
- Iron Helmet Sergeants can cause trouble, since they take three explosive carrots to be defeated.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2 2 4 4||None|
|3||2 2 2 2 4 4||None|
|4||2 2 2 2 2 2||None|
|5||2 4 4 2 2 2||None|
|6||2 2 2 2 2 4 4 4||None|
|7||2 2 4 2 2 4 4 4 4 4||None||Final wave|
- If you are still having trouble, use Squashes. They can prevent you from losing stars.
- A trick is to simply wait until the zombies are close enough, then use S and A buttons at once to fire both of your Carrot Missiles.