Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-2
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Type||Carrot Missile Launch|
| Three |
|First time||100 upgrade sun and 3 Puzzle Pieces|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Don't lose more than 1 plant.|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-2 is the first spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is also the first Carrot Missile Launch level. To play this level, the player must unlock the star gate with 4 stars. There are no pathways, and there is one pre-placed Carrot Missile on the lawn. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 100 Upgrade sun to upgrade certain plants and three Spring Bean Puzzle Pieces.
The player can fire the Carrot Missile by pressing "A" button or by simply clicking on it. It will fire far away or close depending on the power bar on it high or low.
- This mini-game should not be too difficult if you are familiar with its function. Moreover, Squashes make the level easier.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||3 3 3||None|
|4||3 3 3||None|
|5||3 3 3||None|
|6||3 3 3 3||None|
|7||3 3 3 3 3||None|
|8||3 3 3 3 3 3||None||Final wave|
- If you are still having trouble, use Squash.
- A trick is to simply wait until the zombies are close enough, then click/use W button twice at once.
- This is the first Brain Buster in the game, as well as in Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum.