Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Number of pathway tiles||14 (one pathway)|
|First time||100 EXP and|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1 is the third main level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in Plants vs. Zombies Online. There is one pathway, and there are pre-placed plants. Archer Zombie is introduced in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 100 EXP to level up and will unlock Carrot Missile.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: When you were beating Emperor Qin Shi Huang, you used Plant Food on the plants makes them powerful
Crazy Dave: You need to remember to use Plant Food to kill those strong zombies!
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- The difficulty of this level is not only the pathway, but also Archer Zombie, because there is currently no plant that can counter him.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||2||None||2 carries Plant Food|
|3||4||None||4 carries Plant Food|
|7||1 4 4 2||None||1 carries Plant Food|
|8||5 3 4||None|
|9||1 3 2||None|
|10||4 1 2||None||1 carries Plant Food|
|11||2 3 3 3 4 4 1 1 4 5 2 2||None||Final wave|
- Plant four Sunflowers in the first column. If you want more Sunflowers, plant them on the third column to save space in case Archer Zombies break your defense.
- Plant a column of Wall-nuts in the same manner.
- Remember to plant Bruce Bamboo near the pathways to stop the Cavalry Zombies.
- When seeing Archer Zombies, try to kill them quickly. Plant Sunflowers on the right side of the lawn to make them attack Sunflowers instead of your offensive plants.