Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 10-4
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Number of pathway tiles||50 (twelve pathways)|
|First time||3 Magic Vine Puzzle Pieces and a money bag|
|Replaying||A money bag|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Don't spend any sun for 50 seconds|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 10-4 is the third spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 10-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. There are twelve pathways, which means the whole lawn is covered in pathways, much like levels in Roof. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get three Magic Vine Puzzle Pieces. To get all three stars, the player must not spend any sun for 50 seconds, and not lose any lawn mowers.
The zombies will appear in large numbers, plus the whole lawn is covered in pathways, which can cause huge problems. More than that, there are Hawker Carts and Archer Zombies, which can bring even more problems. It is best to plant defensive plants to protect yourself from them.
- Sod is a must here, because you can't do anything without it.
- Start with planting Sods and Sunflowers.
- Plant as many attack plants as you can!
- Plant Wall-nuts in front of your defenses.
- Use Winter Melon to crush all zombies at the same time when needed.
- Use Dandelion or Bruce Bamboo to take care of the Zombie Piggies.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency. Don't waste your Plant Food.