Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 10-1 is the tenth and the final main level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is a boss level. The player must defeat Emperor Qin Shi Huang and the zombies in order to complete the level. When the player beats the level for the first time, they will receive 3 Magic Vine Puzzle Pieces.
- The Emperor Qin Shi Huang only summons Sergeant Zombies and variants most of the time, but along with the zombies that enter from the start of the lawn, which are all kinds of zombies the player has met before except for Drunk Zombie, a lot of zombies can appear through pathways.
- The Emperor Qin Shi Huang can also destroy plants by making random pathways, and it can boost zombies, making this level even harder.
- Plant Wall-nuts in front of all defenses. This will keep your plant army safe for a while.
- Use Plant Food on Repeaters to clear out rows of Zombies, or use it on Bruce Bamboos for dense groups.
- Never waste Plant Food. If one appears, and you still have Plant Food, use one if it is needed, and then pick up the additional Plant Food.
- Don't worry if you are about to lose for the first time, as there are lawn mowers. They'll kill the zombies.
- Always try to stall dangerous zombies, such as Shield Guardian Zombies, Hawker Carts or Archer Zombies. Use Wall-nuts to stop them.
- If you have a Repeater and you have Plant Food, use the Plant Food on it. This can deal a lot of damage to Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
- Sod seed packets may be dropped by the zombies. When this happens, pick them up before they disappear. This plant will be very useful with the massive amount of pathways summoned.