Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 1-2 is the first spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 1-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To play this level, the player must unlock the star gate with one star. This is a quick tutorial level to show the player how Plant Food works and how to use it. There are no pathways in this level, and there are pre-placed plants. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 50 upgrade sun to upgrade certain plants and a money bag.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: When you were beating Emperor Qin Shi Huang, you used Plant Food on the plants that made them powerful!
Crazy Dave: You need to remember to use Plant Food to kill those strong zombies!
Crazy Dave: Great! Another zombie down! I have confidence after this adventure, what about you?
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- There is no difficulty in this level at all, since there will be a lot of Plant Food during the level. Therefore, the player can simply plant more Peashooters and feed them Plant Food to complete the level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||3 3||None||Both carry Plant Food|
|2||4 4 4 4||None||First carries Plant Food|
|3||1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4||None||carries Plant Food|
- Try to plant as many Peashooters as you can in the first two columns.
- Try to use as much Plant Food as you can to complete the level more easily.
- No zombies will come at the fifth lane, so do not plant Peashooters or Wall-nuts there as you will waste sun. Instead, plant as many Sunflowers as you need there.