Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 1-2
|Location||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Type||Locked and Loaded|
One and two
|First time||A money bag|
|Replaying||Same as before|
|Star 1||Survive the zombie attack|
|Star 2||Defeat 5 zombies in 30 seconds|
|Star 3||Don't lose any lawn mowers|
|<< Levels >>|
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 1-2 is the first spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 1-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To play this level, the player must unlock the star gate with one star. This is a quick tutorial level to show the player how Plant Food works and how to use it. There are no pathways in this level, and there are pre-placed plants. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 50 Upgrade sun to upgrade certain plants and a money bag.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: When you were beating Emperor Qin Shi Huang, you used Plant Food on the plants that made them powerful!
Crazy Dave: You need to remember to use Plant Food to kill those strong zombies!
Crazy Dave: Great! Another zombie down! I have confidence after this adventure, what about you?
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- There is no difficulty in this level at all, since there will be a lot of Plant Food during the level. Therefore, the player can simply plant more Peashooters and feed them Plant Food to complete the level.
- Try to plant as many Peashooters as you can in the first two columns.
- Try to use as much Plant Food as you can to complete the level more easily.
- No zombies will come at the fifth lane, so do not plant Peashooters or Wall-nuts there as you will waste sun. Instead, plant as many Sunflowers as you need there.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||3 3||None||Both carry Plant Food|
|2||4 4 4 4||None||First carries Plant Food|
|3||1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4||None||carries Plant Food|