Qigong Zombie (功夫气功僵尸; pinyin: gōngfū qìgōng jiāngshī) is a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Its ability is to move plants to the front. The only plant it cannot pull is White Radish and the plants behind it in that lane.
Note: Qigong Zombie has Protected toughness in-game.
功夫气功僵尸 (Qigong Zombie)
Launches qigong, pulling in front of row of plants (unless there is the White Radish).Qigong Zombie is the real Kongfu Zombie, he didn't become a zombie and forget his own martial arts, perhaps because he had too many martial arts, has been unable to forget?
Qigong Zombie absorbs 420 damage per shot and does not degrade. As it moves throughout the lawn, it uses its ability to pull plants towards it. If there is a plant behind a Weapon Stand, it will be tossed away from the lawn.
Whenever you see this zombie, defeat it as soon as possible otherwise it will pull your plants toward it. Stack up White Radishes at all cost to prevent it from using its ability. Defensive plants and Potato Mines are useless before it. Temporarily stall it with an Iceberg Lettuce, a Stunion or a Kernel-pult and then finish it off. Or you can do whatever you do to kill a Mecha-Football Zombie, as they act similar, but E.M.Peaches do nothing to this zombie. However, this zombie is weaker than the Mecha-Football Zombie, so you may not need to do this.
- Qigong (in real life) is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. It exercises three of its human components, the posture, mental focus, and breathing techniques.
- Qigong Zombie and Mecha-Football Zombie are opposites in their abilities as Mecha-Football Zombie pushes plants back while Qigong Zombie pulls plants by moving it to the front (similar to the Fisherman Zombie)
- It does not have any degrades because it needs both of its hands to use the ability.
- Qigong Zombie and Fisherman Zombie are the only zombies that can pull plants.
- It can use its ability any time while Mecha-Football Zombie can only do when it is close to a plant.
- It can both pull and eat plants.
- When it dies, its left hand will suddenly disappear. It is unknown if this is a bug or it is intended to happen.
- Qigong Zombie is the only zombie in Plants vs. Zombies 2 (both International and Chinese), whose name begins with a Q.