Puzzle Pieces are items available in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Ten of a kind are needed to unlock the plants they are used to obtain. Plant costumes are also obtained by collecting Puzzle Pieces. They also appear in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. Every plant in both games so far has its own Puzzle Piece.
Methods of Obtaining Puzzle Pieces
Amount of Puzzle Pieces Needed
- Unlocking a plant: 10 Puzzle Pieces
- Leveling a plant to Level 2: 30 Puzzle Pieces along with 50,000 coins
- Leveling a plant to Level 3: 50 Puzzle Pieces along with 100,000 coins
- Leveling a plant to Level 4: 50 Puzzle Pieces along with 200,000 coins
- Unlocking a plant's costume: Ranging from 6 to 30 Puzzle Pieces for each plant.
| |Plants vs. Zombies Wiki
has a gallery
for Puzzle Piece.
- Before the 1.5.0 version, Melon-pult and Kernel-pult only needed five of these to be unlocked. It has been fixed.
- Match Flower Boxer and Firebloom Queen are the only plants that have their puzzle pieces obtained in another way (via getting crystals and spinning the roulette in a limited-time event).
- In the 1.8.0 version, every normal Puzzle Piece was updated to reflect the rarity of the plants.
- In the 1.9.0 version, the legendary Puzzle Pieces were changed again.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.