|"He huffs and puffs and, occasionally, blows a Zombie down".|
Puff-Shroom is a token plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It is made by Shroom for Two's ability, but can also be made by Cornucopia's ability, or transformed by Seedling or Petal-Morphosis's abilities. It costs 1 to play (only when it is Bounced), and has 1/1. It has the Team-Up trait, and does not have any abilities.
In the boss fight of the mission Mushroom Mayhem!, a Puff-Shroom is automatically played on a random lane at the start of every turn.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Abilities: None
- Set: Token
He huffs and puffs and, occasionally, blows a Zombie down.
Since Puff-Shroom automatically goes in front of Shroom for Two, you probably won't get a chance to Bounce this plant and play it yourself. And even then, there are better plants to Bounce than it. But if you do, Puff-Shroom can act as a cheap shield to protect an important plant of yours.
Puff-Shroom is no threat, but it can be quite a nuisance in the early-game when it is made by Shroom for Two because they can do 2 damage, which can be doubled via Buff-Shroom for just 1 sun. If you have tricks like Rolling Stone, Nibble or Bungee Plumber, it is advised to target Puff-Shroom before Shroom for Two as the latter does not have Team-Up, and Puff-Shroom may end up as a shield for another powerful plant.
As for Puff-Shroom itself, any solution against a 1/1 plant works.
- Its description is a reference to the Big Bad Wolf from the fairy tale The Three Little Pigs.
- In the mentioned fairy tale, the wolf says that he will "huff, and puff, and blow your house down," every time he encounters one of the pig's homes.
- As of the 1.2.11 update, Puff-Shroom can only be obtained through Shroom for Two, Seedling and Petal-Morphosis, since More Spore now spawns two Button Mushrooms instead of two Puff-Shrooms.
- It is the only mushroom token card in the game.
- It is also the only plant token card that has been featured in the previous series.