|"He huffs and puffs and, occasionally, blows a Zombie down".|
Puff-Shroom is a token plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It is made by Shroom for Two's ability, but can also be made by Cornucopia's ability, or transformed by Seedling or Petal-Morphosis's abilities. It costs 1 to play (only when it is Bounced), and has 1/1. It has the Team-Up trait, and does not have any abilities.
In the boss fight of the mission Mushroom Mayhem!, a Puff-Shroom is automatically played on a random lane at the start of every turn.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Abilities: None
- Set: Token
He huffs and puffs and, occasionally, blows a Zombie down.
Since Puff-Shroom automatically goes in front of Shroom for Two, you probably won't get a chance to Bounce this plant and play it yourself. And even then, there are better plants to Bounce than it. But if you do, Puff-Shroom can act as a cheap shield to protect an important plant of yours.
Puff-Shroom is no threat, but it can be quite a nuisance in the early-game when it is made by Shroom for Two since it takes an attack and fights back. Still, Shroom for Two itself is the one you want to worry about more.
As for Puff-Shroom itself, any solution against a 1/1 plant works.
- Its description is a reference to the Big Bad Wolf from the fairy tale The Three Little Pigs.
- In the mentioned fairy tale, the wolf says that he will "huff, and puff, and blow your house down," every time he encounters one of the pig's homes.
- As of the 1.2.11 update, Puff-Shroom can only be obtained through Shroom for Two, Seedling and Petal-Morphosis, since More Spore now spawns two Button Mushrooms instead of two Puff-Shrooms.
- It is the only mushroom token card in the game.
- It is also the only plant token card that has been featured in the previous series.