(translation: Primal Raflessia)
|Damage||Heavy (not mentioned)|
|Area||Jurassic Marsh (PvZ2C)|
|Unlocked||Collect 10 Primal Raflessia Puzzle Pieces|
Primal Rafflesia, what the...?!
Primal Rafflesia (原始大王花; pinyin: yuánshǐ dàwáng huā) is a plant from the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was added in the 2.0 update.
Primal Rafflesia lobs venom balls at the zombies then create a puddle that slow down zombies (similar to Sap-fling). Ten of Primal Rafflesia's Puzzle Pieces can be obtained by purchasing ¥168 worth of in-game items. 30 of Primal Rafflesia's Puzzle Pieces can be obtained if ¥298 is spent, and 60 Puzzle Pieces if ¥398 is spent.
原始大王花 (Primal Rafflesia)
Sun cost: 400
特点: 攻击僵尸时 , 会留下一滩缓逮毒液
Primal Raflessia can launch venom balls to attack zombies and cause slow effect.
Special: When attacking zombies, leave a puddle of venom that causes slow effect
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, Primal Rafflesia lobs 5 venom balls at the random zombies.
Primal Rafflesia will now lobs purple venom balls, which does more damages.
Use Primal Rafflesia at the back lines for maximum advantage as it can provide slowing zones and decent damage at a reasonable firerate. Couple this with some melee plants (E.g. Agave, Rose Swordsman) and you will have a rather decent combo.
- This and Rafflesia are the only plants based on rafflesia.
- Coincidentally, they are both Chinese-exclusive.
- Unlike its normal variant, its projectile is lobbed and can only harm one zombie at a time.
- In teaser, the Primal Rafflesia's seed packet is green (uncommon).
- This is the only primal plant that does not have its modern version found in Player's House.
- It is one of three plants that does not have any eyes, the two other being Chomper and Witch Hazel.
- It is the only one that is Chinese-exclusive.
- Primal Rafflesia has the shortest Almanac entry description of any plant within the main series installments, being only four words in length.