Pretty Little Plum (梅小美; pinyin: méi xiǎo měi) is a monthly special plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. She attacks by throwing flower blossoms at the zombies. When a blossom hits a zombie, it splits into five petals, four of them go in four diagonal directions, similar to the Rotobaga's projectiles, and the fifth one goes forward.
Pretty Little Plum is based on a plum, a fruit of the subgenus Prunus. Specifically, Pretty Little Plum is based from a plum flower.
Pretty Little Plum
梅小美 (Pretty Little Plum)
Sun cost: 225
Attacks zombies by launching plum blossoms that can scatter.
Special: Plum blossoms will scatter after hitting a zombie
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Pretty Little Plum launches a large number of plums within a certain angle forwards.
Pretty Little Plum now launches larger plums that deal more damage.
It is good to use her in the middle lane, because most zombies come in the middle lane, and lanes adjacent to the middle lane. She is also good for zombies in crowds that are scattered to multiple lanes, or crowds of zombies that are switching lanes, or under Pianist Zombie’s effect.
- Her name may be a pun on 小美眉 (pretty little girl), a usual phrase in Chinese, as if PopCap switches the words and make it a pun with 梅 (plum), which has exactly the same pronunciation as 眉.
- She is the second spring-themed plant. The first one is Dandelion, from the international version.
- She, Jack O' Lantern, Flame Mushroom, Rose Swordsman, Angel Starfruit, and Match Flower Boxer are only plants that cost 225 sun.
- She is the only plant in the entire series based on the plum blossom.
- For some reason, when getting a costume, she is smaller in her Almanac entry.
- Her internal name is "wintersweet", which is unusual as she does not resemble a wintersweet at all.