(translation: Pretty Little Plum)
|Unlocked|| Collect 10 Pretty Little Plum Puzzle Pieces|
Pretty Little Plum, who had practiced throwing since childhood, is the nightmare of various shopkeepers in playgrounds, when she loses interest in what she calls "child's play", the prizes that she won from the shopkeepers by a look of steel is enough to fill a small room. As it has been said that she has got an interest in shooting, several nearby stores operating shooting games have closed their doors to prepare to avoid her.
Pretty Little Plum (梅小美; pinyin: méi xiǎo měi) is a monthly special plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It attacks by throwing flower blossoms at the zombies. When a blossom hits a zombie, it splits into five petals, four of them go in four diagonal directions, similar to the Rotobaga's projectiles, and the fifth one goes forward.
Pretty Little Plum is based on plum, a fruit of the subgenus Prunus. Specifically, Pretty Little Plum is based from a plum flower.
Pretty Little Plum
梅小美 (Pretty Little Plum)
Sun cost: 225
Attacks zombies by launching plum blossoms that can scatter.
Special: Plum blossoms will scatter after hitting a zombie
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Pretty Little Plum launches a large number of plums within a certain angle forwards.
Pretty Little Plum now launches larger plums that deal more damage.
- Its name may be a pun on 小美眉 (pretty little girl), a usual phrase in Chinese, as if PopCap switches the words and make it a pun with 梅 (plum), which has exactly the same pronunciation as 眉.
- It is the second spring-themed plant. The first one is Dandelion, from the international version.
- It is the first and only spring-themed plant that is Chinese exclusive.
- Interestingly, despite being a spring-themed plant, plum flowers are known for blooming in winter.
- It, Jack O' Lantern, Flame Mushroom, Rose Swordsman, Angel Starfruit, and Match Flower Boxer are only plants that cost 225 sun.
- Out of all, Jack O' Lantern is the only plant in the international version to have such sun cost.
- It is the only plant in the entire series based on the plum blossom.
- For some reason, when getting a costume, it is smaller in its Almanac entry.
- The plant's name itself is an example of alliteration.