- Slingshot Zombie has low health, but it is a far-ranged attacker, so be careful or the player may lose their health. They should use defensive plants such as Wall-nut to protect other plants.
- Club Zombies will deal much more damage than any other zombies, so try and kill them quickly.
- Bird Rider Zombie, which is the boss, can spit fire to the plants, which deals some damage and so it can activate its skill, which is running towards the plants, dealing the same damage to all plants. This, along with its minion, Slingshot Zombie, can cause the player's rightmost plant on the second row to die.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||1-6 2-6 2-8 3-6||None|
- Use the plants' skills when they're full to kill the boss more quickly. For Droplet Shooter, its skill should be used when you're only one turn away from the turn that the boss is fully charged, so that it'll have a chance to freeze him before it uses its skill.
- Use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants, absorbing some damage for 3 turns.