- The Primitive Conehead Zombie rarely uses his skill, and will be defeated in two or three hits, so he will not be a big problem.
- The Slingshot Zombie has low health, but he is a long-ranged attacker, so be careful or the player may lose their health. They should use defensive plants such as Wall-nut as protection for their plants.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon means that zombie will appear there, with the small number on the left displays the lane that the zombie will appear, and the one on the right displays the column that the zombie will appear. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appears at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie will appear in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the most chance to happen.
|1||1-7 2-6 2-8 3-7||None|
|2||1-7 2-6 2-8 3-7 2||None|
- Follow the tutorial. Drag the new-obtained Slap Grass in front of the Droplet Shooter.
- In the final wave, use the Brave plants' skill when their anger is full and when all zombies are on the lawn so you can kill them all after the special move. Use Slap Grass' skill, which is a Tenacious plant's skill that will teleports the plant into the most nearby zombie, if the Droplet Shooter cannot kill all zombies on its lane in one turn. Use Wall-nut's skill to protect all plants, prevents them from being killed.