|Tribe||Leafy Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Attack for 2 damage in each Ground lane.|
|Knuckle sandwiches for all my enemies!|
Power Pummel is Grass Knuckles' premium legendary plant signature superpower card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Mega-Grow and the Guardian superpowers. It costs 1 to use. When played, it deals 2 damage to all zombies on ground lanes. If a ground lane doesn't have a zombie on it, the zombie hero will be dealt 2 damage instead.
- Class: Mega-Grow, Guardian
- Tribe: Leafy Superpower Trick
- Abilities: Attack for 2 damage in each Ground lane.
- Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Knuckle sandwiches for all my enemies!
This card is very useful at the start. If none of the ground lanes are covered, this can normally do 6 damage to the zombie hero. However, this card is also useful for getting rid of pesky low-health zombies. In certain missions, all of the lanes are ground lanes and if you have this, use this as soon as possible as you will automatically strike down 10 health of the zombie hero if not blocked.
- The name is an example of alliteration.
- The description refers to the term "knuckle sandwich," which is a slang word for a punch in the mouth.
- This may be a nod to Bonk Choy's Plant Food effect from Plants vs. Zombies 2. Using Plant Food on it will deliver many punches in an area around it, similar to what Grass Knuckles does here.
- It is the only leafy tribe superpower.