Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe||Leafy Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Attack for 2 damage in each Ground lane.|
|Knuckle sandwiches for all my enemies!|
Power Pummel is Grass Knuckles' premium legendary plant signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow and Guardian classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability does 2 damage in every ground lane. If a ground lane is not occupied by a zombie, the zombie hero takes damage instead.
- Classes: Mega-Grow, Guardian
- Tribes: Leafy Superpower Trick
- Ability: Attack for 2 damage in each Ground lane.
- Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Knuckle sandwiches for all my enemies!
This card is very useful at the start. If none of the ground lanes are covered, this can normally do 6 damage to the zombie hero. However, this card is also useful for getting rid of pesky low-health zombies. In certain missions, all of the lanes are ground lanes and if you have this, use this as soon as possible as you will automatically strike down 10 health of the zombie hero if not blocked.
If Grass Knuckles has this powerup at the start of a battle, then there isn't much you can do, forcing you to accept at least 6 damage dealt to your hero. If he has it in the later game, however, make sure you have a zombie in each ground lane that have high health, therefore they will take damage instead of your hero.
- The name is an example of alliteration.
- The description refers to the term "knuckle sandwich," which is a slang term for a punch in the mouth.
- This may be a nod to Bonk Choy's Plant Food effect from Plants vs. Zombies 2. Using Plant Food on it will deliver many punches in an area around it, similar to what Grass Knuckles does here.
- It is the only leafy tribe superpower.
- Its superpower is similar to Z-Mech's superpower, except it's limited to ground lanes as opposed to 3 random lanes.