|Usage:||Single use, instant|
|Special:||Creates one Plant Food|
| Using real money:|
NA: $2.99 * EU: €2.69 * UK: £1.99 * TR: ₺6.49 * AU: $3.79 * POL: zł12.38 * MEX: $39.00
|Collecting 38 stars in Pirate Seas|
|From seedling to sapling, to full grown foliage, Power Lily experience as a life coach has shown her the best way to empower and support plants everywhere.|
Power Lily is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time. It is a premium plant, meaning it can only be bought using real money. It produces Plant Food for the player out of thin air. It is an instant use plant, meaning, it will vanish once it drops the Plant Food. In the Chinese version of the game, it is unlocked after collecting all stars from the Pirate Seas.
RECHARGE: Very slow
Power Lilies create one Plant food out of thin air.
Usage: single use, instant
Special: creates one Plant Food
From seedling to sapling, to full grown foliage, Power Lily experience as a life coach has shown her the best way to empower and support plants everywhere.
Only use Power Lilies in higher stages if there are few or no zombies that provide Plant Food.
Power Lilies are best used in the Endless Zones, especially after level 30, as the zombies may only drop one or two Plant Food during a level. Plant Food is very helpful for getting tons of sun by using it on Twin Sunflowers, freezing all the zombies with an Iceberg Lettuce, buttering all the zombies with a Kernel-pult, or summoning a deadly melon hail with a Winter Melon. Other than that, the player can also use it by selecting the Power Lily and its duplicate to replenish Plant Food because of Plant Food scarcity on higher levels and as well as on higher zombie concentrations. Without them, the player is forced to use Power Ups in some situations where in killing any zombies getting close to the Player's House is almost impossible.
In Arthur's Challenge, especially on three digit levels where Wizard Zombies and Gargantuars come in great concentrations, Power Lily makes a great use here, but you must have a Tile Turnip. At least four of those can be planted on any desired column but best to be safe, from behind. Then, you can combine the power of Sun-shroom, Iceberg Lettuce, Laser Bean, Magnet-shroom, Winter Melon, Twin Sunflower, or any of your choice. Not only you just conserve one Plant Food but you were also able to cut off the horde and drastically increase your sun production. You may require boosting plants already.
- Power Lily's name is a pun on Flower Lily.
- Power Lily is the second plant with "Power" in its name, the first being the Power Flower. It is also the second plant with the word "Lily" in the name, the first being the Lily Pad.
- The player can use the Plant Food from Power Lily on a Twin Sunflower for a profit of 50 (75 if 1.7) sun.
- It is the only plant that has a Very Slow recharge in Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time.
- After it disappears, it is still considered as being there, therefore, zombies will continue eating it until they finish eating it, or until they die.
- This, Cherry Bomb, and Jalapeno are the only plants that cannot be shoveled for sun refund.
- This, Pea-nut, Ghost Pepper, Sweet Potato, Homing Thistle and Sap-fling are currently the only premium plants that do not appear in the original game.
- Power Lily's costume is a reference to the Hello Kitty shades.
- There is a glitch in some Dark Ages levels which have Wizard Zombies. When a Wizard Zombie turns a Power Lily into a sheep, The Power Lily will give a Plant Food and become a sheep. When the Wizard Zombie is killed, the Power Lily will turn back and give another Plant Food.
- If Power Lily is planted at the very end of any level, it will not produce any Plant Food and just stay on the lawn.
- Although lily is an aquatic plant, it can only be planted on soil.
- As of the 2.7.1 update, the Power Lily can no longer be damaged by zombies.