- For other versions, see Power Flower (disambiguation).
The Power Flower came from over-tanning one day, absorbing too much of the sun's strength. This caused her to continuously vent a powerful energy.
Power Flower deals electric damage, arcing across multiple Zombie foes!
AI Health(GW2 only)
The standard Sun Pulse has been replaced with an attack called Power Pulse, which has less ammo than a standard Sunflower (from 40 to 50 when upgraded) but has an electric effect added to her attacks, allowing crowd control if an enemy is hit in a group.
Power Pulse is the primary weapon of Power Flower; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 7 and the critical is 8.
- The max DPS at close range is 44.0, not counting arc damage.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 6 and the critical is 7.
- The max DPS at middle range is 38.5, not counting arc damage.
- The base long range damage per hit is 5 and the critical is 6.
- The max DPS at long range is 33.0, not counting arc damage.
- The weapon deals no splash damage.
- The weapon deals arc damage when damage is dealt; it arcs to nearby zombies and the arc deals 10 damage as it hits the zombie.
- The ammo in a clip is 50.
- The reload time is 2.4 seconds.
- The projectile speed is medium.
- The weapon is full auto.
- The bloom is low.
The Power Flower's primary weapon is the Power Pulse. It deals less damage than the default Sunflower at about 5 to 7 impact and 6 to 8 critical damage. However, it compensates for this by doing electric splash damage, about 5 to 7 damage.
Heal Beam allows the Sunflower to heal nearby plants.
Sunbeam plants the Sunflower down and shoots a powerful sunbeam that deals seven impact damage and eight critical damage.
With Heal Flower, the Sunflower deploys a Heal Flower that can heal all plants near it.
Rainbow Heal Beam
An alternate ability of Heal Beam, Rainbow Heal Beam does not do anything different from its normal ability; it is merely a cosmetic difference.
Solar Flare Beam
An alternate ability of Sunbeam, Solar Flare Beam is more powerful than Sunbeam and deals 10 impact damage and 12 critical damage. It has less ammo than Sunbeam and takes a bit longer to start shooting the beam.
Rainbow Heal Flower
Another alternate ability of Heal Flower, the Rainbow Heal Flower constantly gives out healing sun but gives out one at a time. Exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
Electrified Whiplash Reload
While whiplash is bad, faster reloading is good. So it's worth it!
A static buildup allows for increased ammo capacity.
Power of Powers
The Power of Powers creates a more powerful charge.
Power Sunflower is good at crowd control since if her projectile hits one zombie, all others nearby will get damaged as well. This makes the Power flower good at dealing with large swarms of weak Spawnable Zombies since as long as they remain clustered, they are vanquished easier. The Power Flower is also good at softening up groups of zombies before allowing a Cactus or Peashooter to finish them off, making this Sunflower a valuable asset when the zombies are mounting on a group-rush or a large offensive push.
In one on one situations, the Power Flower excels over other Sunflowers due to her increased damage and increased rate of fire.
- ▲ The damage was increased by 2.
- ▲ Increased damage
- ▲ Distance at which projectiles inflict full damage was increased
- ▲ The damage was increased by 10 to 20%.
- ▲ The falloff start/end distance damage was increased from 20-40 to 30-50.
- ▲ The rate of fire was increased from 5.4 shots/second to 6 shots/second.
- ▲ Increased all Sunflower Variants HP by 10