Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potted Powerhouse is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Mega-Grow plants. It costs 5 and has 3/3 when first played, provided its ability didn't activate prior to this. When this card is in the plant hero's hand, its ability will give it +1/+1 whenever a plant gets a stat boost.
The "potted" part of Potted Powerhouse's name references the fact that it is a potted plant. It could also allude to mitochondria, the powerhouse of a cell which is also found in plants.
- Class: Mega-Grow Plant
- Tribe: Leafy Plant
- Ability: While in your hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
She loves living out of a pot. It's not for every Plant. But to her, it's home.
- ▲ Stats change: 1/1 → 3/3.
- ▼ Sun cost change: 4 → 5.
Potted Powerhouse can be a devastating plant if played well. Its ability can be paired with self-boosting plants such as Muscle Sprout and Doubled Mint, and if protected with a plant with the Team-Up trait, can end the game very early. Shielding this plant with the superpower trick Root Wall is a good idea to avoid damage from zombie tricks or fighters.
Using Anti-Hero plants can help this because every time a zombie in front of an Anti-Hero plant is removed, (either by destroying or moving it), the Anti-Hero effect activating on the plant will, in turn, activate this plant's ability.
Consider using Plant Food or Espresso Fiesta when this plant has high as it would most likely get destroyed immediately or blocked by a zombie. This will damage zombies or heroes heavily, depending on how much this plant is boosted.
Avoid Bouncing this plant with Rescue Radish as it will reset it's stats to 3/3, requiring you to boost it again.
If you leave this plant and other self-boosting plants alone, this could become a tremendous threat. Try disposing of this plant as soon as possible. When fighting against a Mega-Grow hero, try to focus on getting rid of any plants that boost themselves such as Pea Pod or Bananasaurus Rex, because leaving these plants alive could possibly be boosting a Potted Powerhouse in the plant hero's hand. If it gets out of hand, try to bounce this plant or use tricks such as Rocket Science and Locust Swarm.
- Potted Powerhouse, Valkyrie, and Trickster are the only cards that have an ability when it is in a hero's hand.
- This is only plant card to do so.
- This and the Valkyrie are also the only super-rare fighters that change in hand.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.
- This is the only plant in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes to appear in a Flower Pot.
- Since Potted Powerhouse's stats are increased while it's in the player's hand, its stats will not appear green when played. However, when Shrink Ray is used on Potted Powerhouse, the stats become green as if it was buffed while on the field, as long as the resulting stats are higher than 3/3, its original stats.