Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potato Nugget Mine is an alternate ability for the Cactus' Potato Mine. It can only be unlocked through sticker packs. It deals 50 damage, which is lesser than a Potato Mine and has a smaller explosion radius. The player can plant five at a time, as opposed to three. They are smaller, but they can be disguised easier. It takes 30 seconds to recharge one Potato Nugget Mine in Garden Warfare and 20 seconds in Garden Wardare 2.
These little nuggets are small, have a great sense of humor and enjoy sitting around waiting to blow Zombies sky high. While not as damaging as their potato cousins, these little nuggets still pack a spudow!
A Potato Nugget Mine has less than or equal to 16 health.
Hiding them around corners, behind objects and sometimes in the middle of the garden is a good way to use them. They are not recommended to be used in groups since this ruins their camouflage, making them even less of a problem to the zombies. In some areas on nighttime levels, they are lethal since they are hard to notice and four of them can kill an All-Star.
While not much of a threat, Potato Nugget Mines can get quite annoying due to their small size, which makes them hard to notice (and to shoot if you are in the middle of a firefight). It takes two of them to kill a Scientist, and even if they fail to kill you, they still cause noticeable damage so caution is advised.
- The icon depicts it with two teeth, despite the actual appearance of itself in-game having one tooth.
- It is one of the seven plants based on the potato in the entire series. The others are Potato Mine, Imitater, Sweet Potato, Hot Potato, Primal Potato Mine, and Hothead.
- It is the only one of these six to be introduced in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
- If a Potato Nugget Mine is placed on an object that is able to be destroyed (like a Tallnut Battlement) and the object is destroyed, the Potato Nugget Mine will float in mid-air. It will still act like normal.
- This also applies to its variants.
- Their cooldown time was reduced to 20 seconds in the November 29, 2016 balance patch update (AKA Frontline Fighters DLC).