|Sun cost||200 sun|
|Direct damage||2 normal damage shots, 3.5 normal damage shots against armored zombies|
|Unlocked||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 4-1|
Pomegranate-pult (石榴; pinyin: shíliú) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is very similar to Cabbage-pult. It lobs pomegranates at zombies slowly and does extra damage to armored zombies such as Conehead Zombie, Buckethead Zombie, and similar zombies.
Its name, along with its projectile, is based on the Punica granatum. Its name is a portmanteau of "Pomegranate," the real-life plant this plant is based on and "catapult," referring to how it attacks.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, it launches five pomegranates at five random zombies on the screen.
The pomegranates deal a large amount of damage against armored zombies, just like Magic Vine's plasma balls. Usually, it is good to use it as a support tower, as its damage is the same as a Cabbage-pult's if the zombie does not have armor.
- It was probably made as a replacement for Magic Vine, as they both have similar ability to do heavy damage to armor.
- If the player looks closely, they can see that it has eyebrows.
- It, Pomegranate Machine Gun and Bombegranate are the only plants that are based on pomegranates.
- It sometimes looks at the player.
- It used to be in Ancient Egypt before being moved to Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum.
- When battling in turn-based combat levels, it reuses Cabbage-pult's attacking sound effects when hurling pomegranates.
- It also uses Cabbage-pult's Plant Food sound effect when Pomegranate-pult activates its Plant Food ability in turn-based combat levels.