|Guess who's itching for a fight? This guy right here!|
Poison Ivy is a basic common plant card introduced in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom plants. It costs 3 to plant and has 1/3. It attacks zombies with its leaves. It has the Anti-Hero 4 trait, meaning it will deal 4 extra damage when there is no zombie in its lane.
Poison Ivy's appearance and name is based on the species Toxicodendron radicans, also known as the poison ivy.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Leafy Plant
- Trait: Anti-Hero 4
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Guess who's itching for a fight? This guy right here!
Poison Ivy has a terrible strength stat of 1, but that is only when it is engaged in combat against a zombie fighter. Otherwise, it can hit the zombie hero pretty hard, so try clearing out the path for Poison Ivy to strike.
You can use Rolling Stone when Anti-Hero is not active, and Rocket Science when it is. Any zombie that does 3 or more damage while having 2 health or more can stop Poison Ivy from wrecking havoc. However, beware since the plant hero may have some tricks up its sleeve. In that case, a Gravestone zombie will help.
- During its idle animation, the Poison Ivy is sometimes seen scratching itself. This is a reference to how, in real life, when an animal or human comes into contact with poison ivies, the area of the skin that came into contact with the plant becomes itchy.
- Its description also references this fact.
- There appears to be a rash on Poison Ivy's hands and forehead.
- This, Poison Mushroom and Poison Oak are the only plants in the entire series to start with the word "poison".
- All three are Kabloom fighters with Anti-Hero traits.
- It is the only Leafy plant in the Kabloom class.