The Player's Town is the player's home in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, which consists of multiple lots to be reclaimed from the zombies. Zombies occasionally attack the player's town, with a 30-second delay for preparing. The player is armed with various kinds of plants for protecting their buildings. Additional buildings can be built for extra Zombucks or other items. The player can use decorations and paths to decorate their towns.
Ah, home, sweet home. It’s so nice and comfortable… if only you didn’t have that pesky zombie problem! What plants will you use to defend your house?
- - Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
|Welcome To Town|
Lots are different parts of the town. Before they are unlocked, they are covered in fog. The player must obtain a certain item, almost always at the end of a map stage.
Note: The player will obtain a new plant after they reclaim a new lot.
- Starting Area (Peashooter, does not need to be reclaimed, as this place and Peashooter are available at the beginning of the game)
- The Plantagon Lot (Fog-a-majig required to unlock. Aspearagus is obtained)
- The Workshop Lot (Burt required to unlock. Cherry Bomb is obtained)
- The Car Lot (Brick required to unlock. Beet is obtained)
- The Post Office Lot (Water Bottle required to unlock. Snow Pea is obtained)
- The Cafe Lot (Not Dave's Box required to unlock. Jalapeño obtained)
- The Fire Station Lot (Sea Salt required to unlock. Magnet Plant is obtained)
- The Flaming Lot (Broken Taco Truck required to unlock. Flaming Pea is obtained)
- The Police Station Lot (Deputy Badge required to unlock. Shamrock is obtained)
- The Bamboo Lot (Honey required to unlock. Bamboo Shoot is obtained)
- The Fitness Lot (Bee Hive required to unlock. Repeater is obtained)
- The Chilly Lot (Stick required to unlock. Chilly Pepper is obtained)
- The Sunny Lot (Bee-B-Gone required to unlock. Twin Sunflower is obtained)
- The Unlucky Lot (The Unlucky Lot Key required to unlock. Cannot be reclaimed.)
- Zombie Paradise (cannot be played)
Zombie Paradises are locations which surround the Player's Town, and supposedly include multiple zombies. These lots were never officially released before the game shut down, therefore, they could never be played, nor reclaimed.
Zombie Sneak Attacks
- Main article: Zombie Sneak Attack
Zombie Sneak Attacks are random occasions caused by either the server or a Facebook friend in which they attack a lot. If the player successfully defended the attack, the player will be rewarded with Zombucks. However, if the zombies get into one of the lot's buildings, that building will stop producing coins. The player must repair it in order to make it produces coins again.
- Find a good balance between long paths and practical planting spots. Sure, having a long path is good, but having a long path adequately defended works wonders.
- Using a longer path has its consequence in Zombucks. If you are always low on Zombucks, upgrade the plant defense rather than path length.
- Prepare for everything. You never know whether or not the next sneak attack will have Conga Leaders or Buckethead Zombies.
- Make the path suit to the plants' defense abilities, don't force the defense to match the paths.
- There is a maximum of four Beet or Beetboxers that can be placed on a single Wall-nut or Hard-nut. Adding two Peashooting plants or Bamboo Shoots behind the Wall-nuts provides a powerful barricade.
- Place Aspearagus or Shamrocks in a central area providing the entire lot to be protected.
- Aspearagus, Acespearagus, Shamrock, and Shamrockstar can defend multiple lots against Zombie Sneak Attacks when near the street. These plants only defend multiple lots for computer sneak attacks, Brainball or neighbor attacks will not allow these plants to attack multiple lots.
- ABP. Always Be Planting!
- All plants can be buffed in combat!
- Be sure to guard our homes!
- Help others and theyll help you.
- I carry Sunflowers everywhere.
- Lawnmowers add extra protection.
- Make town paths longer, trust me.
- More houses means more coin!
- My brain hurts.
- Planter Boxes are really important.
- That tickles!
- When traveling always take plants with you!
- Where do zombies spend Zombucks?
- You can never have too many plants.
- You should place plants in town for defense.
- You should pretty up the town.
- You should try different plant combinations.
- Zombie Zappers stop all zombies for 10 seconds.
- Player Towns follow the same guidelines and rules as on the Zombatar page. Please follow the Project:User Uploads rules if you decide to upload your town.
- The shed shown in PopCap's first photo of the player's house is wider and has a window on it, while in the game it is thinner and there is no window.
- Each lot found in the Player's Town (except for the Starting Area, Unlucky Lot, and Zombie Paradise) corresponds to what content will appear after being unlocked.
- The Plantagon Lot unlocks the Plantagon.
- The Workshop Lot unlocks the Workshop.
- The Car Lot unlock's Crazy Dave's Car.
- The Post Office Lot unlocks the Post Office.
- The Cafe Lot unlocks the Cafe.
- The Fire Station Lot unlocks the Fire Station.
- The Flaming Lot unlocks Flaming Pea.
- The Police Station Lot unlocks the Police Station.
- The Bamboo Lot unlocks the Bamboo Shoot.
- The Fitness Lot reveals the Weightlifter Zombie (relating to fitness).
- The Chilly Lot unlocks the Chilly Pepper.
- The Sunny Lot unlocks the Twin Sunflower.