Player's House - Day 4 is the fourth level of Player's House in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Buckethead Zombie is first introduced here. When this level is finished, the player gets the hot sauce, which is given to Crazy Dave later. Then, the player travels back in time to Ancient Egypt to attempt to retrieve Crazy Dave's Magic Taco from the past.
Skipping the fundamentals will lead the player to this level.
(After receiving the hot sauce)
Crazy Dave: Hey neighbor!
Crazy Dave: Can I borrow that hot sauce?
(Crazy Dave brings out his taco)
Crazy Dave: I've been holding on this taco forever!
(Crazy Dave eats his taco)
Crazy Dave (surprised): Oh! That was... AMAZING!
Crazy Dave: I want to eat THAT taco again! I need my TIME MACHINE!
Crazy Dave: Her name is Penny and I'm Crazy Dave. But you call me Crazy Dave.
Penny: Finally, another User who can process my queries.
Penny: Let me postulate, Dave wants to go back in time to eat his taco.... again...
Crazy Dave: She's so smart! Now let's go after my taco!
- This is the first level to have all rows sodded and it introduces the Buckethead Zombie, making it harder, but it is still very easy, as it appears only once throughout the whole level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|7||3||None||drops a gold coin|
- The player should use the same strategies as in Day 3, but use Wall-nuts to prevent zombies from getting closer to the house, giving the player more time to prepare for zombies that will come later in the level. It is highly recommended to use either Potato Mines or Wall-nuts to deal with the Buckethead Zombie.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Player's House - Day 4.
- It is the first level in Plants vs. Zombies 2 to introduce money to the player.
- Crazy Dave and Penny make their first appearance in Plants vs. Zombies 2 at the end of this level.
- The music that plays while Crazy Dave is talking at the end of the level sounds somewhat like the menu theme in Plants vs. Zombies.
- *: Removed