- The player must first learn on how to use the shovel by digging up three left-facing Peashooters.
- The only real difference from Player's House - Day 2 is introduction of Conehead Zombies and a few more regular zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
- Use two columns of Sunflowers closest to the house, then three rows of Peashooters in front. Use Wall-nuts to block the Conehead Zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Player's House - Day 3.
- This is the first level to feature Conehead Zombies and the shovel.
- This is the only level in Plants vs. Zombies 2 to have backwards plants, in order to show how to use the shovel.