Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level is extremely easy. Anyone should be able to complete it as long as they have a little bit of skill.
- It is recommended to put the Sunflowers as close to the house as much as possible to prevent them from getting eaten.
- Peashooters should be placed close to the house as well, but further away from it than the Sunflowers.
- Place two columns of Sunflowers closest to your home, then two columns of Peashooters. This should be enough to beat this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 2 2 3 3||None||Final wave|
- This is the first level in Plants vs. Zombies 2 to feature the Sunflower.
- Aside from Piñata Party levels, this is the only level that gives the player two types of plants.