Plants vs. Zombies Social Edition was a game in the Plants vs. Zombies series, released as a Chinese-exclusive game in an unknown time. Not much is known about it, but it was shut down around September 2015 likely to copyright expiration. Players could play it at renren.com.
Known returning plants
- Cherry Bomb
- Potato Mine
- Snow Pea
- Grave Buster
- Lily Pad
- Tangle Kelp
- Coffee Bean
- Super Chomper
- Icy Fume-Shroom
- Starfruit (in its Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition design)
- Unknown green Jalapeno
- Unknown thorny Tall-nut, possibly acting like Endurian
- Unknown flaming Doom-shroom-like mushroom, burns zombies near it
- Unknown blue thorny Torchwood, possibly hurting zombies that eat it
- This, Plants vs. Zombies Adventures and the Garden Warfare franchise are the only Plants vs. Zombies games with a heavy focus on co-operative play with other players.
- Coincidentally, both this and Plants vs. Zombies Adventures shut down.
- Its main gameplay and art style seem to be almost exactly the same as the original Plants vs. Zombies.
- The Town feature seems to have been almost exactly like the Town feature within Plants vs. Zombies Online.