Plants vs. Zombies Social Edition was a game in the Plants vs. Zombies series, released as a Chinese-exclusive game in an unknown time. Not much is known about it, but it was shut down around September 2015. Players could play it at renren.com.
Known returning plants
- Cherry Bomb
- Potato Mine
- Snow Pea
- Grave Buster
- Lily Pad
- Tangle Kelp
- Coffee Bean
- Super Chomper
- Icy Fume-Shroom
- Starfruit (in its Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition design)
- Unknown green Jalapeno
- Unknown thorny Tall-nut
- Unknown flaming Doom-shroom-like mushroom
- Unknown blue thorny Torchwood
- This, Plants vs. Zombies Adventures and the Garden Warfare franchise are the only Plants vs. Zombies games with a heavy focus on co-operative play with other players.
- Coincidentally, both of them shut down.
- Its main gameplay and art style seem to be almost exactly the same as the original Plants vs. Zombies.
- The Town feature seems to have been almost exactly like the Town feature within Plants vs. Zombies Online.