Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PopCap, along with Zen Studios, has created a spin-off of Plants vs. Zombies: Plants vs. Zombies Pinball. With several similarities and differences, this game lets you play Plants vs. Zombies like never before. Launch a pea and a ball with the Cob Cannon plunger, buy Snow Pea and Torchwood upgrades, attack Dr. Zomboss, and so much more. This game is only available for download on Xbox 360 and PlayStation Network, later being available as an extra table in the Wii U version of Zen Pinball 2, as well as Zen Pinball HD on mobile.
In this custom virtual pinball table, you must sink your pea into different sink holes to activate challenges, spawning zombies in several lanes. A "welcome mat" near the flippers acts as the players house, so knock down zombies before they reach it. The main challenges have only three types of enemies: regular, conehead and buckethead zombies. Regulars take one hit, coneheads take two, and bucketheads take three. There are other challenges that feature other kinds of zombies, with Digger Zombies as an example.
Crazy Dave's shop is available as an in-game option. In order to activate it, you need to activate the letters C-R-A-Z-Y in the chutes near the main flippers. Crazy Dave's car will then drive onto the table and park in the lane leading to Zomboss. You need to hit the trunk door 3 times to open the shop, then hit the ball into the trunk. Unfortunately, there is a time limit between him parking and until he leaves, so you must be quick.
Official game guide
Click here to view a pdf of the official game guide.
- When you lose the ball, the "Nooooooooo!" sound is played.
- A female voice is used to notify you of certain instances, such as "Co-co-co-Combo!", "The zombies are coming!", "Take that, zombie!" and several others.
- It is assumed the Sunflower is saying these, but it isn't known for sure.
- The challenges within the game are similar to the mini-games within all other versions, but sinkholes must be hit in order to activate them.
- Though it is possible to fail a challenge, it doesn't destroy the pea you have on the table. In order to try again, you must achieve the same goal to play it again.
- There are achievements to the game, but their tasks are either to hit specific targets or gain a certain number of points.
- This pinball machine makes a cameo appearance in the "Arcade" area of the Aqua Center map in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.