Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with the online version of the original Plants vs. Zombies game, see Plants vs. Zombies Web Version.
|Plants vs. Zombies Online|
PopCap Games and Tencent Games
Beta test since December 9, 2013 and July 18, 2014
The most notable change in Plants vs. Zombies Online is the town feature and a Player vs. Player (PvP) system. The town is a place the player lives, with thousands of other players, and the player can choose to befriend them. PvP allows the player to battle their friends in the classic Plants vs. Zombies's Versus Mode. The player uses the plants they have developed to compete with others.
In terms of art style and gameplay features, it is more or less identical to Plants vs. Zombies 2. However, unlike it, it is a PC game with an online component with special gameplay elements of its own.
The game has three modes: a Town-building Mode where the player can unlock buildings and have a garden to grow and develop plants and make items; Normal Mode where the player defends his or her house from zombies around the worlds with plants, and a Adventure Mode which is a brand new mode. Its gameplay is a little like the popular mobile TCG "I AM MT". The player forms his or her own plants troop to battle against AI, as many as seven plant units which includes one from the player's friend can be sent into battle.
In order to play Plants vs. Zombies Online, you must create a QQ account.
- Main article: Game Modes (PvZO)
In these game modes, the player fights against the zombies in gameplay similar to Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- This is the main gameplay where the player beats various levels and Brain Busters to proceed through the map.
- Time Travel
- Treasure Yeti
- In this mode, the player plays a special level where multiple Treasure Yetis appear. Rewards are awarded depending on the number of Yetis defeated, and the amount of Yetis that appear is dependent on which of the three difficulty levels you choose to play.
- Plants in the Normal mode can be upgraded here.
In these game modes, the player fights against the zombies in turn-based combat.
- Adventure Mode
- Zombie Island
- The player can choose one of the two bosses here (Zombot Sphinx-inator or Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Zombot) to fight in a special RPG level. The player will get big rewards if he/she wins. Even if you don't succeed, you will still obtain rewards once the event has finished as long as you dealt a certain amount of damage.
- There are three types of arena battles, all of them allowing you to participate in PvP battles, all of which give you rewards.
- Road of Trial
- There are 150 levels. After beating the levels, you can get rewards each day.
These are menu screens where the player can move to other game modes, purchase items, or powering up their plants.
- Player's House
- Zen Garden
- Item Exchange
- Tree of Wisdom
Tencent Games and PopCap today kicked off worldwide the first beta test of Plants vs Zombies Online. The game recruited 3,000 players to settle down in the PvZ town and interested gamers can apply to be the first citizens in the game.
Plants vs. Zombies Online enhances the gameplay and in the beta version, players will encounter a zombie boss inspired by Sphinx in Egypt. Besides, beta participants can get their hands on a new plant exclusive for this game, the Moten. Every player has a garden to grow and develop plants and make items.
|Icon||Area||Number of Levels||Requirement|
|Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum||40||Complete Tutorial|
|Ancient Egypt||30||Complete Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum|
|Pirate Seas||60||Complete Ancient Egypt|
|Far Future||60||Complete Pirate Seas|
|East Sea Dragon Palace||80||Complete Far Future|
|Walkthrough (all areas)|
- Main article: Plants (PvZO)
- Split Pea (Adventure Mode only)
- Chili Bean (Adventure Mode only)
- Lightning Reed (Adventure Mode only)
- Pea Pod (Adventure Mode only)
- Melon-pult (Adventure Mode only)
- Starfruit (Adventure Mode only)
- Chomper (Adventure Mode only)
- Cattail (Adventure Mode only)
- Rose Swordsman (Adventure Mode only)
- Fire Peashooter (Adventure Mode only)
- Oak Archer (Adventure Mode only)
- Acid Lemon (Adventure Mode only)
- Ghost Pepper (Adventure Mode only)
- Guacodile (Adventure Mode only)
- Hurrikale (Adventure Mode only)
- Plantern (Adventure Mode only)
Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum
East Sea Dragon Place
Adventure Mode Only
How to play video tutorial