Plants vs. Zombies K'NEX is a brand of K'NEX sets that have multiple sets, characters and models based on the Plants vs. Zombies series.
List of K'NEX sets and K'NEX models
Pirate Sea Plank Walk
Pirate Seas Plank Walk is a K'NEX set based on the world Pirate Seas from Plants vs. Zombies 2. The set includes 319 pieces that, when assembled, create the Pirate Seas lawn, two swings for zombies to swing on (referencing the Swashbuckler Zombie) and parts of the zombies' ship. The Cabbage-pult and Coconut Cannon included in this set have ammunition and can fire it at the zombies. The set also includes a motor that, when activated, makes vibrations that move the zombies forward.
- 2x Pirate Zombie
- 1x Conehead Pirate
- 1x Pirate Captain Zombie (Limited Edition zombie)
- 1x Zombie Parrot (cameo as a decoration on Pirate Captian Zombie's hat)
Jetpack Zombie Attack
Jetpack Zombie Attack is a K'NEX set based on the world Far Future from Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a stereotypical shooting gallery, with Laser Bean being the "gun," and the zombies the targets. The set includes 219 pieces that, when assembled, create a part of Far Future's background, two stands for zombies to stand on, four zombie targets, one Jetpack Zombie stand and a stand to hold Laser Bean's spare eyes.
To play, a person has to hit Laser Bean's eyes hard enough to hit the zombies and the zombie targets. Two of Laser Bean's eyes are included in the set, and the stand can hold both eyes.
- 1x Laser Bean (Limited Edition plant)
Wall-nut Bowling is a K'NEX set based on the Wall-nut Bowling mini-game from Plants vs. Zombies. It is a stereotypical bowling game, with a Wall-nut is the bowling ball and a Basic Zombie and five small structures as the pins. The set includes 65 pieces that, when assembled, create the ramp the Wall-nut rolls down and the five small structures that act like pins.
To play, a person must place the Wall-nut on top of the ramp and set the Basic Zombie and the small structures in the correct positions. Then, a person must push the Wall-nut down the ramp, so that it will knock down some, or all, of the pins.
- 1x Wall-nut
- 1x Basic Zombie
Mystery Bags are small plastic bags that contain multiple Plants vs. Zombies K'NEX figurines. Some figurines are rare, and some are translucent.
Series 1 characters
Series 2 characters
Series 3 characters
- Cave Zombie
- Conehead Peasent Zombie
- Adventurer Zombie
- An unknown Big Wave Beach Zombie that looks similar to Beach Flag Zombie.
Moulding Goofs occur when K'NEX makes an unstable set or toy for a product, which can range from being minor to not being able to work.
List of Goofs
- In any zombie figurine, there is a chance the hinge of a zombie's arm can pop out continuously from moving it too much.
- There are also other cases where the arm can look somewhat disjointed without actually popping out.
- Any zombie figurine can be incredibly unsturdy.
- The stem of a Peashooter figurine can be loose from the body and/or leaves.
- Putting a cabbage into Cabbage-pult's cabbage peg part takes strength due to the whole inside of the head mould being more closed.
- Some foot moulds for some zombie figurines can be open to the point where they do not stick to a K'NEX brick.
- A hole to an arm piece can be too open to the point where it will not fit on a ball joint to a zombie torso.