Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The book is divided into two sections: The Government Handbook and "Crazy Dave's Much, Much, Better Guide to Protecting your Brains". In the Government introduction, Crazy Dave and the ill-advised Government introduces themselves. Crazy Dave quotes that the notes in both halves are made by him.
It is quite similar to the Suburban Almanac, except the plants are being referred to as if they were more of them, as to the real Suburban Almanac, it talks about the plants as if there was only one of each.
For the descriptions of the plants and zombies found in this book, see here.
- All of the plants that originally appeared in Plants vs. Zombies (except for Grave Buster and Split Pea) say exactly what they do in-game, but all of the new plants that appear in Plants vs. Zombies 2 (including Grave Buster and Split Pea) simply say random trivia about that plant's life.
- Additionally, Grave Buster and Split Pea are listed in the Plants vs. Zombies 2 section of the plants chapter, and are skipped over in the Plants vs. Zombies section.
- This suggests that the book was written before Plants vs. Zombies 2 gameplay was revealed, and therefore was not possible to know what the plants did.
- It also refers to Magnifying Grass as a male, whereas the Almanac refers to it as a female.
- In the Iceberg Lettuce page it only says Iceberg instead of Iceberg Lettuce.
- It also refers to Snow Pea as a female.
- There are strips of bacon taped to random pages of the book.
- Additionally, there are also leaves taped to some random pages of the book.
- The Roller Zombie also appeared in the book Brain Busters.
- Roller Zombie was possibly an early version of Glitter Zombie.
- The book says Crazy Dave's saucepan does not come off his head, however, this is false.
- The Peashooter page has pictures of Peashooter from almost every perspective.
- The entry on Pea Pod's page might have been a foreshadowing towards Pea-nut, though it could've just been a coincidence.
- At the end of the book, there is an advertisement for Bloom and Doom Seed Co.. On the advertisement, there is a quote that says "They're coming to get you Barbara!" This quote is a reference to the 1968 zombie horror movie Night of the Living Dead
- The book has a lot of different tape in random places, although most of it is duck tape.