Plants vs. Zombies: Lawn of Doom is the second graphic novel about the Plants vs. Zombies series that will be published on October 11th, 2017. It is available to pre-order for $9.99 on Darkhorse.com.. While the plot is unknown, the story is set on Halloween, and is centered around the Lawn of Doom event.
- Writer: Paul Tobin
- Artists: Ron Chan, Matthew J. Rainwater
- Colorist: Matthew J. Rainwater
- Cover Artist: Ron Chan
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Humor
- Number of Pages: 88
"Halloween in Neighborville is weird enough, but now Zomboss and his zombie army want to turn the holiday into their own scarier Lawn of Doom celebration! With Zomboss filling everyone's yards with traps and special zombies, Crazy Dave, Patrice, Nate, and a batch of brave, boisterous plants fight back in contests of best tricks, best treats, and best costumes!
- All-new original graphic novel!"
- It is the second original graphic about the Plants vs. Zombies series, the first is Plants vs. Zombies: Battle Extravagonzo.
- It is the first graphic novel based off of an event in the games.