- Not to be confused with the game with the same name.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is a comic that was released after Plants vs. Zombies: Bully For You. It explains the events of how Dr. Zomboss took over Suburbia in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
Note: This preview only show the 10 first pages of the first issue of the story.
Garden Warfare exclusive Plants that appear:
- Citron-Main character
- Rose- Main character
- Ice Pea-Pages 23; 24; 33; 38; 41 and 55
- Fire Pea-Page 55
- Rock Pea- Page 23
- Toxic Pea-Page 31; 37 and 55
- Law Pea-Pages 31 and 61
- Agent Pea-Page 33 and 62
- Commando Pea-Pages 47 and 55
- Plasma Pea-Pages 55 and 58
- Berry Pea-Pages 47; 55 and 62
- Shadow Flower-Page 54
- Metal Petal-Page 55
- Hot Rod Chomper-Page 55
- Armor Chomper-Page 55
- Citrus Cactus-Pages 54 and 72
- Ice Cactus-Page 54
- Jade Cactus-Page 55
- Bandit Cactus-Page 55
- Fire Cactus-Pages 55 and 62
- Power Cactus-Pages 55 and 61
- Future Cactus-Pages 58 and 72
- Tortchwood-Pages 31 and 47
- Garlic Drone-Pages 23; 26; 31; 33
- Artichoke Drone-Pages 31;
- Chili Bean Bomb-Pages 23;
- Weed-Pages 33; 34;
- E.M.Peach-page 50
- It is the first Plants vs. Zombies comic made for the Garden Warfare series.
- Several of the character variants appear in some of the books.
- It contains the future versions of Patrice and Nate, previously seen in the comic Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse.
- This comic has three issues.
- Despite them not being main characters Kernel Corn and Captain Deadbeard are in the comic
- Kernel Corn is referred as Colonel Corn
- The metallic butt for the Z-Mechs that Dr. Zomboss mentions (as well as the statue of him standing with one foot on it, smiling, with his thumb up) can be seen in the original teaser trailer for Garden Warfare 2.
- On page 68 in this book, the plant Popcorn from Plants vs. Zombies Adventures appears, as does Asparagus on page 33, and Beet on page 32.
- Homing Thistle and Bloomerang makes an appearance as well on page 51