|This article is about an unreleased part of Plants vs. Zombies. The contents may change over time, and spoilers may be revealed. Read at your own risk!|
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is a third person shooter game to be released by PopCap Games that is currently in production.
It was first heard about it on EA's E3 press-conference 2013 on June 10th. The trailer and gameplay were shown.
Dig into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Enter a massive, mine-blowing PvZ world where plants and zombies are battle-ready troops in epic new challenges. Join forces with friends in Co-op mode, or choose your side in “Gardens and Graveyards” Multiplayer. Get ready for the next generation of PvZ action and sow the seeds of victory!
- Powerful character classes for both plants and zombies
- Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
- Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode
- Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations
- Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
- Garlic Drone
Note: an * indicates a playable plant.
- All-Star Zombie*
- Engineer Zombie*
- Foot Soldier Zombie*
- Scientist Zombie*
An * indicates a playable Zombie
- The title "Garden Warfare" parodies Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- The title of this game was originally going to be the title of Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time.
- According to the trailer, Sunflower now has offensive capabilities and the mushrooms are no longer nocturnal.