Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plant Perk powers up the player's plants for five seconds when applied, similarly to Plant Food in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Shooting plants will have their range and damage increased, Beet and Beetboxer will simply have their damage increased, and sun-producing plants will stun all nearby zombies. Wall-nut's and Hard-nut's health is increased. The Magnet Plant loses whatever item it stole, allowing it to steal another. It has no effect on instant-kills, since they disappear too quickly for the effect to be used, although Cherry Bomb could be buffed with Plant Perk before the June 5th Update, giving it an extra two squares of range.
ZombiFreeze freezes a single selected zombie when applied. It has the same effect on all zombies, immobilizing them for three seconds. However, the player should be wise with its usage as it only affects one zombie per use.
This is the zombie equivalent of Plant Perk. Brain Rush powers up a clicked zombie, making it move faster and eat quicker, as well as causing it to glow pink. It is especially useful on zombies that move faster than normal, such as Football Zombies or Barrel Zombies which lost their barrel, but can also be used on slower zombies to purposely bunch them up.
This is the zombie equivalent of ZombiFreeze. If a plant is clicked on, then the plant will stand idle and be tinted a tone of purple. Plants will stay like this for three seconds, allowing zombies to eat it before they die. This can also be used to keep powerful defenses reduced in power, or to disable grouped plants. It cannot be used on instant kills, sun-producing plants, Wall-nuts, or Hard-nuts.
- When Magnet Plant is clicked on, its range briefly increases, but this is not long enough to steal a piece of armor.
- As mentioned before, Cherry Bomb could be buffed to increase range. This was fixed in an update.
- Using the Gardening Glove on a plant, Plant Perk will immediately take effect unless the player has no sun.
- If a Barrel Zombie or Rocket Zombie loses its rocket or barrel while under the effects of ZombiFreeze, it will appear to walk in place.
- When a Conga Leader is stunned, it will continue to summon Conga Dancers, and after summoning one, it will continue moving even if the ZombiFreeze is still in effect.
- Zombies may sometimes "eat" while under the effects of ZombiFreeze, but their eating does nothing to plants.
- Plants may not get the purple overlay while under the effects of Zombie Fog.